The Brode: for the girl who needs a work shoe, but wants anything but. With feminine color pop, this shoe looks like a sneaker, but built with all of the safety features of a work shoe. The steel toe is industry rated to protect on the job site. The electrical hazard protection covers open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions, as well. This work shoe is comfortable and breathable with a mesh lining, and an EVA molded sock liner for added shock absorption and cushioning. A slip-resistant rubber outsole provides the stability needed to handle low traction surfaces with grip and confidence. Stay authentic with this athletic-inspired style and all the safety features the Brode steel toe shoe has to offer.
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Suede or Smooth Pigmented Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
• Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
• Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• Dual Density EVA Footbed offers extra shock absorption
• Nylon Shank provides support and stability
• T1080 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
• SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.