Warning: this shoe will cause a lot of double takes. The Brode steel toe shoe bucks the work boot trend with a sporty sneaker look that never sacrifices performance and durability. The steel toe is industry rated to protect on the job site. The electrical hazard protection covers open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions, as well. This work shoe is comfortable and breathable with a mesh lining, and an EVA molded sock liner for added shock absorption and cushioning. A slip-resistant rubber outsole provides the stability needed to handle low traction surfaces with grip and confidence. Stay authentic with this athletic-inspired style and all the safety features the Brode steel toe shoe has to offer.
• ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Strobel Construction provides superior flexibility and lightweight durability
• Suede Upper provides long-term wear and durability
• Nylex™ Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
• Dual Density EVA Footbed offers extra shock absorption
• Nylon Shank provides support and stability
• T1080 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
• Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 4 in|
8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.