FR Clothing More Like You
Do you wear coveralls on the weekend? Then don't wear them at work if you don't have to. Be comfortable, be yourself in a simple FR shirt. It's that easy.
- Navy Blue FR Shirts are great at hiding dirt and grim while on the job site.
- 7.2 oz FR Jersey, 100% Cotton means that this is a light weight, breathable FR clothing option. Don't sweat more than you have to.
- 3-Button Henley let's you breathe more in the heat and not worry about stretching out the neck line with all those long days on the job.
- Taped Inside Back Seam eliminates neck irritation. No one can concentrate with neck irritation. That's how people lose an eye.
- Raglan Armhole for ease of motion and reduced chafing. Sure chafing isn't directly going to cause a lost time incident on a job site, but added fatigue will make you sloppy and lead to mistakes that can.
- HRC2 Rated means that you're beating the minimum standard for FR clothing.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee allows you not worry about the fit. If you don’t like how this fits for any reason in 30 days, just send it back.