Comfortable FR Clothing for Professionals
Being uncomfortable in FR Clothing can mean when it doesn't suit you. You don't wear coveralls around the office because you don't need to. Doesn't that apply to job sites too?
- 6.5oz FR Twill, 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon means it's longer lasting than 100% cotton, and will fit better too.
- Red, Light Blue, Navy & White Plaid for a subdued but in style look that fits in better with what you wear in the office too.
- HRC2 Rated means that you can get onto more job sites with these FR coveralls than Nomex coveralls which are only HRC1 rated.
- Indura FR Cotton is a treated material that lasts the life of the garment. Wash it as much as you want and it’ll retain it’s Fire Resistant properties. Just don't starch it or use bleach cleaning it. See more product care instructions here.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee allows you not worry about the fit. If you don’t like how this fits for any reason in 30 days, just send it back.