Make America Comfortable Again
Wear your patriotism where you make your living, on your feet. There's something fun about having these flag boots on the first time your friends see them. Most of the time no one will know you have flag boots on, but when they find out it tells them what you stand for.
- Square Toe Boots isn't just better for wider feet, it's better looking than an old, round, ranch style toe.
- ASTM F2413 EH & Steel Toe Rated means that you're insulated from an electrical hazard standard and protective toe classification
- Double row welt stitch doesn't just look great it provides a longer lasting boot.
- Distressed full-grain leather is comfortable and pliable, no stiff cardboard like leather here.
- Contoured removable cushion insole is important if you're on your feet all day. Insoles should also be swapped out every 6 months of wear and tear to keep you from being fatigued.
- Weight: 4.1 pounds per pair for a size 10 makes it on the lighter side of pull on boots. The heavier the boot the more fatigue you experience over the course of the day.
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole keeps your feet under you in all conditions while the the dual density sole means it absorbs impacts and not your feet or back.
- Imported just so you know. Would love to sell an American made version, but it'd easily be $100 or more. Let us know if you'd be interested in buying that here.
- 30 Day Comfort Guarantee allows you not worry about the fit. If you don’t like how this fits for any reason in 30 days, just send it back.